Tips to Winning your Truck Accident Case in Las Vegas, Nevada
If you are hurt in a truck accident and someone else is to blame, Nevada law allows you to demand compensation from the at-fault party. However, truck accident claims are incredibly complex, involving a mixture of both state and federal laws. Getting the help of a knowledgeable lawyer is essential to give you the best possible chance of securing maximum compensation.
Were you involved in a truck accident? Reach out to THE702FIRM Injury Attorneys today. Our team of experienced Las Vegas truck accident attorneys know the strict rules regulating the trucking industry and how to hold negligent parties responsible for the harm they’ve caused.
To learn how we can help you pursue the truck accident settlement you deserve, call or contact us today for a free consultation.
Building a Strong Truck Accident Claim
- Seek medical attention: If you feel you may have been injured or hurt get medical attention immediately following a crash.
- Gather documentation: Everything related to the accident and your injuries is crucial to your claim, so document everything. Keep a file of invoices and receipts from doctors’ appointments and a log of all time missed from work. A journal can also document your pain level and how the injuries are impacting your life.
- Follow doctor’s orders: The insurance company will be looking for ways to reduce the amount of money they have to pay for your injuries. If you skip out on physical therapy appointments or filling prescriptions and the insurer finds out, it could hurt your truck accident claim. Follow your treatment plan exactly.
- Only speak about the case with your attorney: If someone wants to talk to you about the truck accident or a settlement, direct them to your attorney and politely decline to provide any statements.
- Trust your lawyer: It is tempting to enter into negotiations with high expectations, but it is important to listen to the legal advice your attorney provides. Your lawyer will advise when a settlement offer is fair or if a trial would give you the best chance of full and fair compensation.
How Can a Truck Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas Help Me?
While working on your case, a Las Vegas truck accident lawyer at THE702FIRM Injury Attorneys will:
- Explain the law as it applies to your case
- Conduct an investigation and collect evidence to support your claim
- Determine who should be held liable for your injuries
- Place a value on your case
- Negotiate with the insurance companies for a fair settlement
- Take the case to trial, if necessary
Call Our Las Vegas Truck Accident Lawyers If You Have Been Injured
After a truck accident, your primary focus should be on your recovery. Let a Las Vegas truck accident lawyer at THE702FIRM Injury Attorneys do the legal legwork for you. We have a successful track record with truck accident cases and will fight for the compensation you are owed.
Getting started is simple. Just call or contact us online for a free consultation.
THE702FIRM is a personal injury expert law firm in Las Vegas, Nevada. They represent the victims of personal injuries resulting from motor vehicle accidents, slip & fall, and more. If you know someone who suffered a serious accident, contact the 702 lawyers today for a free consultation.